• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Dragon Age 2

h4rGC.png

Upvote 0
Still like the game very much after 5h, but I did start noticing that it somehow isn't or at least doesn't feel like there's the same love to detail as in DA:O which is probably simply due to the 18 months of development times. Well, thanks EA.

I could have told you that after 3 minutes with the bloody demo.

In fact I did in my previous posts. Did it take an official internet announcement for it to become the ->'*right*'<- way to think about this game?

Gah; your entitled to your opinion and I respect that.

But the bull**** detector is practically going off in your face when it comes to qualifying with Origins.

Last edited:
Reactions: Discoisntdead
Upvote 0
The only pretty obvious change at the beginning besides the artdirection was the faster combat, and since combat in DA:O was something I lived with but didn't particularly "love"(in the end it was always the same thing against 58435 enemies and with mage being most important by far) I didn't really care for that. It's only now that after some h or gametime the story still hasn't sucked me in so much and the world doesn't feel as interactive, which is a shame since it's playing in a city mostly. But still so far I'd give it 80-85%.

Reactions: Shepherd
Upvote 0
What I gathered from reviews and comments from here.

So the story sucks or is really forced out and the combat doesn't deliver,
what is the point getting this game? I watched the Gamespot video review and the guy was constantly just running towards the enemy alone, with no tactics and nobody was really taking any damage. Is this all there is in the game?

Upvote 0