• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Death_Masta187

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 12, 2011
Will there be a demo for this game at all? because its not really your standard FPS fair I would like to try it before I buy it. I cant really trust review sites any more, Because the last few CoD games have gotten stupidly high scores and those games are average at best now a days. I'm looking for something new and I really liked Killing floor but id like to try this game before I buy it.

All I can really say is RO2 is not COD. It's probably on the opposite side of the spectrum.

Up to 64 players.

Extremely realistic, 1 shot kills to the torso and head.

Heavily focused on team-play.

Iron sights and no scoping only.

It reminds me of a Half-life 2 mod called Insurgency, but even more realistic and detailed.

If your not into Realism and don't appreciate detail, such as, how you load the gun depends on how many bullets you have in it, then you wouldn't like RO2.

If you appreciate detail and extreme Realism, than you would love the game.

If you have Half-life 2 try out Resistance and Liberation to get a taste of a Realistic shooter. RO2 reminds me a lot of that game, but even more detailed.

Upvote 0