• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How can I do that?

ReBoot

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 2, 2007
Germany
steamcommunity.com
I'd like to
a) see the main menu upon launch without having to press Esc to quit the logo,
b) have a button which shows the minimap as long as I press the button instead of having a toggle,
c) have one button for bayonett attachment on carabines and barrel change on MGs
d) show FPS on my screen

The second both could been solved by scripts, I guess. But how?

I'd like to
a) see the main menu upon launch without having to press Esc to quit the logo,
b) have a button which shows the minimap as long as I press the button instead of having a toggle,
c) have one button for bayonett attachment on carabines and barrel change on MGs
d) show FPS on my screen

The second both could been solved by scripts, I guess. But how?

(C) is easy to fix. Do that in the control configuration panel. (D) is easy as well - open up the console and type STAT FPS then hit enter.

(A) and (B) ... someone else has to help you with those ones.

Upvote 0
Erm what? How can I bind ONE key to TWO functions?
About the FPS counter. Can I add it to a file to execute the command automatically everytime the game loads?

Hm. You know what, you're right. I guess you can't ...

Well. -I- can, 'cuz I've got a G15. Which is also, incidentally, how I handle the FPS counter ... my G3 key is programmed for that.

Upvote 0
I thought, that there is a possibility to manually add commands to a config file and there, assign one key to two commands :(
About the logo, clicking the mouse or pressing Esc is the same: an action I am forced to take everytime I launch RO. Although I've seen all those logos dozens of times. At least, they should make them appear once or twice only.

Upvote 0