• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

Doesn't exist, as every IS-2 is heterosexual. :troll:

okay, I would normally agree, in the glory of the IS-2, but that statement as a whole doesn't make sense; furry=/= a sexual orientation. I mean, that's like saying, "your sexual orientation is doctor" or "you're not straight, you're Danish". :confused:

In any case, when I annexed the Axis as the Communist Chinese in Hearts of Iron II, I felt a similar feeling as Gibby that the IS-2 was guiding me:cool:

Reactions: C_Gibby and fOgGy
Upvote 0
The Furry community is supposedly dominated by bisexuals and homosexuals.

Looking at a recent poll only less than 25% of people in the fandumb are homosexual, just over 30% are bisexual and the rest are heterosexual save for something like 5%, being made up of asexuals. :IS2:

You should drive in a furry IS2, its an IS2 with fur all over it!

"you're not straight, you're Danish".

LOL

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Looking at a recent poll only less than 25% of people in the fandumb are homosexual, just over 30% are bisexual and the rest are heterosexual save for something like 5%, being made up of asexuals. :IS2:

LOL
So basically less than 50% are heterosexuals?
Sounds like it's pretty dominated by bi/homo/asexuals then, since they make up the majority. According to what you just said.
Maybe that's why the IS2 is so popular, because they like the idea of being in a confined space with people of the same sex. It's like a fursuit with multiple people inside!

Upvote 0
The furry thing is where people have sex in animal costumes right?

Freakin weird man... I don't get people. Just stick with the French maid fantasy.
*le sigh*

Wall of off-topic text here:

Spoiler!

Anyway, If you're gonna follow some stupid stereotype with a fandom, then every black man loves fried chicken and watermelons, all New Zealanders have sheep in their backyards, all Americans are fat, all Japanese people know karate, all Englishmen drink Tea, all Scots wear Kilts, all Frenchies eat snails and frogs, all Italians are involved in the mafia, all Indians run cornershops, all Gyspys steal, the list goes on. If that's the way you think about one thing then it's gonna be the same for everything else.

But lets not stray from the main topic here:

is-2_88.jpg

IS-2 remains the greatest no matter what. :IS2:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Rejoice! 60 pages dedicated to the greatest tank of ww2!

We've hit a milestone, pretty much. :IS2:
Anyway I have something that may sound a little too far out or plain stupid:

After spending hours not being able to sleep once again last night, I spent that time with another long thought-train and decided to myself it would be a fun/interesting idea to promote the joke a little in a real-world sense. The IS-2ism is a joke, but when I think about several real-world things about the IS-2 and the Russian army back in WW2, there could be good reason to incorporate IS-2ism as a way of life. I don't feel like it's gonna be something really worthwhile or well-received but I'll post it anyway.

The "religion" isn't promoted by building churches or parading around and stuff like that, but as far as the in-joke goes, someone could publish a humorous "Book of IS-2" a total parody of the bible centered around the greatest tank of world war 2.

And in a more "serious" tone, the IS-2 joke can be put into a way of life. Not by spreading the fact of the greatest tank of WW2 and its creation of the world and such, but by putting IS-2 into ourselves. Just like Jesus and his "love thy neighbor" kind of teachings.

In terms of the way of life, with IS-2ism we'd find that we'd end up living life with the fighting spirit of of a russian soldier on the eastern front - the drive to advance and face success or failure and not back down, under pain of getting shot down horribly and dishonourably. Remove the "be nice to everyone" that most religions teach and replace it with "when faced with something ugly, challenge it anyway with or without your comrades and not be ashamed by failure because you had the courage/willpower to give it everything you've got."

In terms of worship, when you think of it we really do have a reason to worship the IS-2. It's fantastic design has done a lot to shape the future after the successful assault on Nazi Berlin all those years ago. The Nazi rule was defeated, and what would the world have been like if WW2 had never happened, or the Nazis succeeded? Genocide would have succeeded and all the weapons and tools (communications, etc.) that got invented for WW2 wouldn't have been put into use, ever and if the Russians lost, would they have ever invented the AK-47? Think about the AK-47 and its use for both "good" and "evil." The AK-47 nowadays is still used for both good and evil, but it's still there for good! If the Russians failed, evil would probably have won. Take the nuclear bomb as well. Imagine if the Americans ended up nuking all of europe if Hitler faced success. All the european history between 1939 and 2011 may never have existed if the Russians never succeeded. Think about it, between then and now. If IS-2 was never around to bring success back then, and the other IS variants weren't made afterwards to be present in other conflicts, would the world be the same as it is today? Probably not. That's why we have to be so thankful for the IS-2's design and use.

In terms of promotion, all religions have some kind of object kept in people's houses or on their person. A have a friend who likes IS-2 and now wears a Ushanka with the star of the soviet union on it wherever he goes. I'm getting a Mosin Nagant rifle of my own to keep on a secure display, hopefully. I know an old man who appreciates the IS-2's design and he keeps a painted model of the IS-2 on his windowsill. What do you do?

See if anyone asks me why I'm enthusiastic over Russian WW2 bits 'n' bobs, I can just say "IS-2."

I just had to get it out of my head and put it out there. :IS2:

Upvote 0
We've hit a milestone, pretty much. :IS2:
Anyway I have something that may sound a little too far out or plain stupid:

After spending hours not being able to sleep once again last night, I spent that time with another long thought-train and decided to myself it would be a fun/interesting idea to promote the joke a little in a real-world sense. The IS-2ism is a joke, but when I think about several real-world things about the IS-2 and the Russian army back in WW2, there could be good reason to incorporate IS-2ism as a way of life. I don't feel like it's gonna be something really worthwhile or well-received but I'll post it anyway.

The "religion" isn't promoted by building churches or parading around and stuff like that, but as far as the in-joke goes, someone could publish a humorous "Book of IS-2" a total parody of the bible centered around the greatest tank of world war 2.

And in a more "serious" tone, the IS-2 joke can be put into a way of life. Not by spreading the fact of the greatest tank of WW2 and its creation of the world and such, but by putting IS-2 into ourselves. Just like Jesus and his "love thy neighbor" kind of teachings.

In terms of the way of life, with IS-2ism we'd find that we'd end up living life with the fighting spirit of of a russian soldier on the eastern front - the drive to advance and face success or failure and not back down, under pain of getting shot down horribly and dishonourably. Remove the "be nice to everyone" that most religions teach and replace it with "when faced with something ugly, challenge it anyway with or without your comrades and not be ashamed by failure because you had the courage/willpower to give it everything you've got."

In terms of worship, when you think of it we really do have a reason to worship the IS-2. It's fantastic design has done a lot to shape the future after the successful assault on Nazi Berlin all those years ago. The Nazi rule was defeated, and what would the world have been like if WW2 had never happened, or the Nazis succeeded? Genocide would have succeeded and all the weapons and tools (communications, etc.) that got invented for WW2 wouldn't have been put into use, ever and if the Russians lost, would they have ever invented the AK-47? Think about the AK-47 and its use for both "good" and "evil." The AK-47 nowadays is still used for both good and evil, but it's still there for good! If the Russians failed, evil would probably have won. Take the nuclear bomb as well. Imagine if the Americans ended up nuking all of europe if Hitler faced success. All the european history between 1939 and 2011 may never have existed if the Russians never succeeded. Think about it, between then and now. If IS-2 was never around to bring success back then, and the other IS variants weren't made afterwards to be present in other conflicts, would the world be the same as it is today? Probably not. That's why we have to be so thankful for the IS-2's design and use.

In terms of promotion, all religions have some kind of object kept in people's houses or on their person. A have a friend who likes IS-2 and now wears a Ushanka with the star of the soviet union on it wherever he goes. I'm getting a Mosin Nagant rifle of my own to keep on a secure display, hopefully. I know an old man who appreciates the IS-2's design and he keeps a painted model of the IS-2 on his windowsill. What do you do?

See if anyone asks me why I'm enthusiastic over Russian WW2 bits 'n' bobs, I can just say "IS-2."

I just had to get it out of my head and put it out there. :IS2:

That was the most beutiful thing I've ever read....

Reactions: C_Gibby and kapulA
Upvote 0
Last edited:
Reactions: hockeywarrior
Upvote 0