• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Consensus how many bronies are on the Tripwire forums.

When I was a kid my little sister was really into My Little Pony and Barbie and other **** like that. She soon grew out of it, though. To consider this plastic **** fit for anybody but gullible preteen girls of the 80s is just pathetic. Basically, you are a pathetic ****** if you think this is great, and if you are one of the trolls goading the mass of gullible ******s, I can only say **** you (although I do laugh with you at their stupidity). Boys today, they really are stupid ain't they. :D

Oh gods, that was pre-G4 pony.

Pre-G4 (G4 being the one that has caught on like wildfire) the show was an insipid 30 minute long commercial for cheap girls toys and did nothing but pander and talk down to it's audience like the committee designed piece of **** that it is.

Friendship is Magic (G4) is basically someone's D&D campaign ran into a truck full of pastel paint and exploded all over a convention center. It's riddled with subtle references and nerdy humor, filled with jokes that nobody under the age of 16 is going to get, pumped to the gills with a strong art style and excellent voice acting, and parodies it's musical sequences from obscure Broadway productions. It would honestly fit in with a lot of the other golden age cartoons, including (dare I say it) Looney Tunes and Animaniacs. The humor and writing is remarkably similar when you look at how they structure their jokes and how savvy you have to be to catch half the references they make.

Yeah, alright. Enough gushing. Suffice to say it's popular for a damn good reason. If it's not your schtick, fine. I do my best to avoid spamming it where it's not wanted, and there's kind of an unwritten code among the community to not make a nuisance of themselves. But, since OP asked...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oh gods, that was pre-G4 pony.

Pre-G4 (G4 being the one that has caught on like wildfire) the show was an insipid 30 minute long commercial for cheap girls toys and did nothing but pander and talk down to it's audience like the committee designed piece of **** that it is.

Friendship is Magic (G4) is basically someone's D&D campaign ran into a truck full of pastel paint and exploded all over a convention center. It's riddled with subtle references and nerdy humor, filled with jokes that nobody under the age of 16 is going to get, pumped to the gills with a strong art style and excellent voice acting, and parodies it's musical sequences from obscure Broadway productions. It would honestly fit in with a lot of the other golden age cartoons, including (dare I say it) Looney Tunes and Animaniacs. The humor and writing is remarkably similar when you look at how they structure their jokes and how savvy you have to be to catch half the references they make.

Yeah, alright. Enough gushing. Suffice to say it's popular for a damn good reason. If it's not your schtick, fine. I do my best to avoid spamming it where it's not wanted, and there's kind of an unwritten code among the community to not make a nuisance of themselves. But, since OP asked...

This!

is why i love MLP:FiM

Upvote 0
Is horrible show, horrible.

tumblr_lnmhyyfNkj1qjuha7o1_500.jpg

Just because I really wanted to use this macro.

Upvote 0