• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The one and only "Can I run this game" thread

Considering the engine i would say anything above Dual core but quad core recommended.

For graphics anything above the 5770 card should be fine.

4gb of ram which equals to anything above 1066mhz ddr3 recommended.

Basicly....

I5 OR I7
ATI 5770 OR ABOVE
4GB OF RAM OR ABOVE

That would be to play the game on max.

THAT'S RECOMMENDED !!! NOT MINIMUM LOL.

Anyway like they say here don't take any notice of me just i work with computers for 14 years :p.

Reactions: a-pedestrian
Upvote 0
Considering the engine i would say anything above Dual core but quad core recommended.

For graphics anything above the 5770 card should be fine.

4gb of ram which equals to anything above 1066mhz ddr3 recommended.

Basicly....

I5 OR I7
ATI 5770 OR ABOVE
4GB OF RAM OR ABOVE

That would be to play the game on max.

THAT'S RECOMMENDED !!! NOT MINIMUM LOL.

Anyway like they say here don't take any notice of me just i work with computers for 14 years :p.

Still being worked on. Do not use any specs that have been posted already (including those available on steam).

Sorry bud, bossman said so.

Upvote 0
purchase of new computer

purchase of new computer

I think that at this stage it should be possible for the devs to tell the required system specs, or not?

Reason why I am asking is: My old machine needs to be replaced as I bought Arma 2 and Mafia 2 long time ago but my current system is not strong enough to run these games on decent settings.

Now since the new computer will be the last one I buy (of course, this will change if RO3 is announced), I am basically preparing to buy a system that is strong enough to run ROHoS on max settings. Before I know the required settings, I don't buy a computer, meaning, I still won't play Arma 2 in the meantime.

While the costs of the system are less of a concern, I don't want to buy a too good system, paying too much than required, as ROHoS will be the last game I buy... (thanks to all other game developers with their f**** up sequences. Where are we at the moment? CoD 19? BF 26? Fifa 1000?)

So, I would like to beg TWI to give us system specs required for HOS. PLEASE!!!

Reactions: Pandev
Upvote 0
The specs haven't been announced yet but here's what Tripwire are using:

Photo0051-2.jpg

Picture courtesy of the Tripwire top secret testing facility, Stalingrad, Georgia

Last edited:
Reactions: illinifan
Upvote 0