• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Panzer IV Cutaway pictures now available

As so many people asked for a look at the cutaway picture of the Panzer IV that was recently published in PC Gamer (here in the US), we thought we would be kind and oblige. There are now two pictures available via the Steam official game group for RO2. Of course, this is also a good reason to join the official game group, if you haven't already - you would have been notified directly of them being posted. So, if you haven't already, head on over to the OGG, by CLICKING HERE or on the thumbnails below!

**** yeah! Damn cool! Now i will take some minutes to watch and study this ****-yeah pictures :D

EDIT:

So, my opinion is that all it's realized with tons and tons of precision and accuracy, really nice job (first time that i can see the entire interior of a tank lol).

Then, will we be able to use all the instrumentation of tanks?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Wow Amazing work!
big ups for TWI :cool:

but the coaxial MG34 on the gunners position looks alot like a MG42 to me, correct me if i am wrong ;)
You're wrong. We went to a lot of trouble to find the version with the butt-stock removed, heavy duty barrel etc...

Upvote 0
It's........................... beautiful.
images

Upvote 0