• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

would you be able to take on a clot?

i lol'd at the first post. screaming running around your house trying to find something to bash its head in. it comes out hilarious and perfect when i picture it in my head :D. but my brother has a samurai sword in his room upstairs so i would weld a door shut(put some heavy stuff on it) and run to get the sword to kill it

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I dont think you actually need firearms to kill a singe Clot. I would just burn its eyes and ears with a deodorant and a lighter (so it can neither hear nor see me). Should be pretty funny to watch it shambling across my room trying to find me.

Also useful things to dismantle a Clot
-Empty bottles at my shelf
-My Bow
-Some butter knives
-My laptop
and last but not least the stool I am sitting on. So basicly just some average living-room things put to a new use.

Upvote 0
*Cough* well I'm Canadian. We let others do the fighting, but in this case, with no guns (Or crossbows) nearby (Guns are illegal in Canada), I'd probably look for a chair to hit it, but if it overpowers my nerdy physique, then I'd probably run away and let my neighbours worry about it.

lol No Glory :D Guns are legal in Canada ppl hes just makin jokes! And I bet when you mean by neighbours, you mean Americans XD
BTW the clot in the KFMods all had broken legs, explains their limp :D

Upvote 0
No guns allowed for me except for that large military knife. I suck at close combat if unarmed, though. I used to be a skilled marksman, until that point stabbing it with knife, hopefully cutting his main blood veins or going akimbo with a military and a BIG kitchen knife. :D
€ Or I'd try to abuse my excessive amount of empty DVDs as ninja stars.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Step one : notice where clot is
step two : rush into bedroom
step three : open glasses case
step four : take jet lighter out of glasses case
step five : grab right guard spray deoderant
step six : ?????
step seven : PROFIT!

or id go in the kitchen and grab a MASSIVE FREAKING CARVING KNIFE
trust me, its huge..... and never been used....

Upvote 0