• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Global Stats Reset

Global Stats Reset

• Yes

Votes: 718 75.3%
  • No

Votes: 235 24.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Initially I voted no on this poll. However I would now vote yes.

I've gone from rank 0 to 3 to 7 to 23 to 37. It's kind of ruined all the fun the ranking system would have had. Instead of slowly working my way up to good guns every few days I randomly get a load of new stuff out of no where.

It doesn't really feel as though I worked for any of it as my stats look quite wrong too :confused:.

Upvote 0
I'm having very little problems with stats.

Only thing I've noticed is the Class Progression Unlocks screen list gets a bit messed up at Rifleman onwards.

My classes are ranking up and properly, and I have not unlocked anything I shouldn't have.

I have a lot of high level weapons that I personally grinded for, and I would NOT like it if Weapon Stats were reset. Class Stats, fine whatever. But not my weapons. Over 900 kills with both G41 variants EACH atm and would not like to do it again for some people who can't level up. Just because you can't rank up doesn't mean I shouldn't have to rank down for you. It just means your ability to rank up needs to be fixed.

Upvote 0

Only thing I've noticed is the Class Progression Unlocks screen list gets a bit messed up at Rifleman onwards.

My classes are ranking up and properly, and I have not unlocked anything I shouldn't have.

I have a lot of high level weapons that I personally grinded for, and I would NOT like it if Weapon Stats were reset. Class Stats, fine whatever. But not my weapons. Over 900 kills with both G41 variants EACH atm and would not like to do it again for some people who can't level up. Just because you can't rank up doesn't mean I shouldn't have to rank down for you. It just means your ability to rank up needs to be fixed.

Sorry man, but u dont get that alot of people have gotten thousands and thousands and thousands of kills they never earned in the game? You don't see this as an issuE?

Upvote 0

LOL you must be the one person it's working for, because your honour can randomly jump from nothing to 50 or 60, acheivements get randomly awarded, and then when you do have a good round, nothing is saved.

The only fair way is a reset once the problems are fixed, imho.

Upvote 0
Bit mixed on this but voted yes cause in the end its just the right thing to do. Else i would vote something like this

If ( real stats are stored and able to be restored )
No
Else
Yes

The once's saying their stats are fine and only play on twi servers etc. then were does the odd lvls come from :/, my lvls were like lvl 3 - 4 - 3 - 5 - 6 - 5 .....woooshhhh 41 ... then 40
and the 41-40 included most weapons being lvl 15ish and acc of 119% on mp40.

And people talking about hard earned stats, well the game in its current state is a gamble, maybe stats are real, maybe they are or will get corrupt.

Point being game needs a Fresh clean start with rainbows and waffles :&

Upvote 0
Why would anyone want stats reset? I've already made good progress on classes i'm lvl 2 with riflemen and assault my kar is lvl 14(11 MORE LVLS TO GO)
Because at the moment stats are broken, any level you have may or may not be something you actully earned. And for a lot of people we can't earn anything at all as the stats keep going up and down.

People want a reset after a fix is released so everyone has a fair and equal chance at leveling up at the same rate.

Reactions: Choice
Upvote 0
Because at the moment stats are broken, any level you have may or may not be something you actully earned. And for a lot of people we can't earn anything at all as the stats keep going up and down.

People want a reset after a fix is released so everyone has a fair and equal chance at leveling up at the same rate.

k i get where your coming from now

Upvote 0
just got kicked because i used extended ascii chars in my name (from PB) and my stats are all screwed up like accuarity from 1050% with a weapon i never used (^^ from 7 to 31 inone game, with one kill i got 7 archievments) i never got kicked before for that reason... maybe extended ascii chars have sth to do with the stats?? .. maybe.. :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yes... It desperately needs a Reset.

The game is going to have a long lifespan... so you should not bemoan a week or so of 'stats' being reset... When chances are they are incorrect in the first place.

Theres no need to reset the stats though is the thing, no one can see your profile but you, there's no leadboard or ladder to try and get your name on (it would just be filled with hacks/cheats anyway like every other fps leaderboard), no one cares if you have a 4.0 k/d ratio or a .1 k/d ratio, or 10,000 kills.

Theres no reason to erase some peoples hours of game time for class levels, and vanity weapon unlocks just to appease some modern warfare k/d ratio fanboys.

"People want a reset after a fix is released so everyone has a fair and equal chance at leveling up at the same rate. "

The unlocks apart from the bayonet (i guess), and the bonuses do not give some crazy advantages, even at the higher levels, im almost to highly decorated with rifleman class its not that big of a difference really.

If your losing/dieing and going '"i only lost/died because that guy has a higher class/weapon level than me" you're probably the same type that thinks you only died in modern warfare/bf because someone unlocked the the games "OP" gun before you and you should honestly just quit playing fps' altogether.

Upvote 0
Theres no need to reset the stats though is the thing, no one can see your profile but you, there's no leadboard or ladder to try and get your name on (it would just be filled with hacks/cheats anyway like every other fps leaderboard), no one cares if you have a 4.0 k/d ratio or a .1 k/d ratio, or 10,000 kills.

Theres no reason to erase some peoples hours of game time for class levels, and vanity weapon unlocks just to appease some modern warfare k/d ratio fanboys.

"People want a reset after a fix is released so everyone has a fair and equal chance at leveling up at the same rate. "

The unlocks apart from the bayonet (i guess), and the bonuses do not give some crazy advantages, even at the higher levels, im almost to highly decorated with rifleman class its not that big of a difference really.

If your losing/dieing and going '"i only lost/died because that guy has a higher class/weapon level than me" you're probably the same type that thinks you only died in modern warfare/bf because someone unlocked the the games "OP" gun before you and you should honestly just quit playing fps' altogether.

well i want my stats resetted because i have stuff i didnt earned, and it feels like cheating or sth if iam playing with that ( i didnt cared about that before, when i couldnt get past lvl7)... and i dont like playing with that stuff .. but u said it... nb can see the stats so they can reset them... and i think many ppl dont realise that theire stats are wrong

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I want my stats reset because I jumped from level 9 to level 77 in the space of one match. I apparently have 4000 kills and 666 deaths. I have apparently leveled all of my guns up to 15 or level 25, and I am hero status as a commander even though I do not play commander much at all. I also killed 66 tanks. While I love tanking, I have not killed that many. I really really want my stats to reset.

Upvote 0