• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Video] Commodore 64!!!

I used to have a C64 back in the old days, the bad thing about it was half of the games wouldn't load or work. Very frustrating and costly too because you couldn't get a refund for them due to the tapes being easily copied over if you had a twin cassette player :mad:

Upvote 0
I used to have a C64 back in the old days, the bad thing about it was half of the games wouldn't load or work. Very frustrating and costly too because you couldn't get a refund for them due to the tapes being easily copied over if you had a twin cassette player :mad:

And when they did work it took about 20mins for them to load up (unless you had the cartridges :D) and it wasnt at the time of the 200page instruction manual/book so you couldnt even waste your time reading that, still remember the K240 manual, it was the best.

oh and a cookie to who knows the last game to be released for the C64.

Upvote 0
I still have mine aswell, it's the Aldi model, big rounded bastard, with a light beige colour and white keys, apparently they where assembled after the new model came out from old model leftover bodies and new keys and sold cheap in Aldi stores.
The tape station is the origional one though, beige and brown, never could afford any floppy drives for it.

Upvote 0