• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Most annoying DLC char?

They're TF2 fans. If you don't like them, they won't be staying long due to TF2 withdrawal. :v

Usually true. They tend to be the Level 1 Support playing in our Suicidal Games...

In other news, I can't play TF2 since they opened the floodgates of crappy, poorly balanced Community Items and started letting people pay to get gear.

Upvote 0
I love TF2 but I don't really like Pyro in KF. It doesn't fit well and it doesn't seems like the Pyro at all (the model is realistic rather than cartoonish, obviously) so it looks strange to me.

Aside from that, the team colours are too damn "clean." They should be muckied up with blood, dirt, grime and all to look a little more realistic. Also, the TF2 logos stuck all over the model make it seem even more out of place.

Upvote 0
I love TF2 but I don't really like Pyro in KF. It doesn't fit well and it doesn't seems like the Pyro at all (the model is realistic rather than cartoonish, obviously) so it looks strange to me.

Aside from that, the team colours are too damn "clean." They should be muckied up with blood, dirt, grime and all to look a little more realistic. Also, the TF2 logos stuck all over the model make it seem even more out of place. The smoke grenade things could also be altered as well. It could just take a few texture edits and then the "pyro" will finally fit with the rest of KF and not be so damn alien.

Say, whoever has skinning talent could give it a shot.

Upvote 0
Well the one I use the least is probably Gary Glover. I don't dislike any of the skins really, but I just didn't dig the huge air tank inside the hazard suit.

Least liked one would probably be... Lee Baron, because I can never remember him and I have to always quickly go onto the wiki to figure out who he is... and yes I did do that for this post as well :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dolphin Buff Man
Upvote 0
Well the one I use the least is probably Gary Glover. I don't dislike any of the skins really, but I just didn't dig the huge air tank inside the hazard suit.

Least liked one would probably be... Lee Baron, because I can never remember him and I have to always quickly go onto the wiki to figure out who he is... and yes I did do that for this post as well :)

Now that you mentioned the stupid air tank....

Nah,hes still awsum.

Upvote 0