• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Compliments and comments from a newcomer

Goetz

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 11, 2006
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
I heard about this game when they first announced it for Steam. I just recently looked into it, and I am very excited. My favorite type of FPS games are WWII themed, and this one looks to be shaping up to be the best. The first WWII FPS that got me interested was (ironically enough) Day of Defeat. When DoD Source came out it really disappointed me, so I checked out Call of Duty 2. It's a great game, but I got sick of its many problems, and my main problem was realism. Lately I've been playing a lot of BF2 and CS Source just because of all this bordem with WWII FPS games. I love WWII history, and I've always wanted a game that really represents that part of history well. This looks to be the answer. Realism in all the weapons, as well as ballistics and all the way other things are handled. I also love how the vehicles are represented. The grahpics look to be very good as well, I look forward to seeing what they look like with my high end system (7800GTX). So thank you to the developers for making this, as well as this community, which is way more mature then any other gaming community I've ever played with. I look forward to what looks to be an excellent game.:)