• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map KF_Oilrig

The Pros:

• The map is graphically stunning.
  • Good layout with lots to look at.
  • Great ideas with the traders.
  • Custom Models & Textures.
The cons:

• Lots of exploits to be found, not just the small areas but places without blockers. I even found one with blockers in front of me so I could shoot them without the worry of death.
  • What happened to the Music?
  • Outside lighting is odd...if you can't get the effect you want using the sun actor try just using normal lights.
  • Needs more emitters especially outside.
Overall:

I'm going to keep testing this one and have a look in the editor, I'm sure that with a few updates it'll be a fan favourite. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: _Duke_
Upvote 0
Thanks to those that have spent a little time on the map already, and have sent me PM's with some exploits that they have found. I have had a chuckle to myself at some of the places that you guys have been able to get to ! :D Spectacular !

I freely admit that the majority of my time has been spent creating the map and making sure gameplay was good. And although I was fixing the exploits I could find, I knew that the community would find them far quicker than I ever would. I guess this is the reason that there are beta versions of maps after all.

Please continue sending PM's with screenshots for any that you find, as I will continue to remove the exploits from the map. I really appreciate your efforts.

I am also interested to know your opinions on how it plays. Is it too easy, too hard? All opinions welcomed.

Reactions: _Duke_
Upvote 0