• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Uniforms Discussion (Merged 18 times!!)

Winter and SS skins for the Germans already exist. They were created by FJFennich. His SS skins are currently being used by Schutze Sepp on his ParsierPlatz map, along with custom Volkssturm uni's.

Aye, my friend, but if we talk about official point of view... ;)

Also Oldih, is that person in your Signature that Cid bloke out of Advent Children?

Aye.

Upvote 0
Okay, this is not really uniform related but I just have to ask one thing with all the respect (and no-offense):

Why Axis automatic (SMGs etc) and MG classes soldiers wear A-frame? AFAIK it was only issued to riflemen.

So, did the axis guys loot all dead comrades so they can wear A-frame, even in the bootcamp? :p

Upvote 0
Okay, this is not really uniform related but I just have to ask one thing with all the respect (and no-offense):

Why Axis automatic (SMGs etc) and MG classes soldiers wear A-frame? AFAIK it was only issued to riflemen.

So, did the axis guys loot all dead comrades so they can wear A-frame, even in the bootcamp? :p

What's the A-frame (any pics of it) ? so what frame did the smg's and mg's wear ?

Upvote 0
germans_and_soviets.jpg

20.jpg

15.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

7.jpg

237nv.jpg

untitled.jpg

lat87eo.jpg

Upvote 0
Should be black panzeruniforms!

Should be black panzeruniforms!

I think that Real Orchestra is superb in many ways but one thing disturbs me much and that is that the german panzercrews wear a infantry-grey uniform. Not only the SS panzercrews wore black panzer tunics but also the Whermacht crews (like Grossdeutschland). Anyone that have a deeper interrest in WW2 should know that so I am very surprised over the choise of colour.

Last edited:
Upvote 0