• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What have you done with the performance LOL

HD 5870 1gb
i7 920 @ 4.2ghz and at stock, only a <5 fps difference for whatever reason
6gb ram
Win 7 64 bit.

On high I range literally from 20 fps to 100 fps, it jumps up and down like a 10 year old on speed.

If I put anything on ultra, it goes to <30 fps.

I donthave a clue why it would run so bad for you, i hope tripwire releases a quick patch for theses issues

Upvote 0
You're the minority if this forum and other forums/ingame complaining is of any indication. Enjoy it.

I like how you say he's a minority. No, he isn't. People with performance problems are the minority. For most people it works just fine. They just aren't posting "Hey my game works fine" in the forums. In the general forums too, instead of technical support.

Reactions: vyyye and Verluste
Upvote 0
I like how you say he's a minority. No, he isn't. People with performance problems are the minority. For most people it works just fine. They just aren't posting "Hey my game works fine" in the forums. In the general forums too, instead of technical support.

Where do you base this on?

Regardless, I think the problem is quite well spread enough for TWI to should have fixed it by now.

Upvote 0
I deleted everything (including ini files) and redownloaded the game and then i restarted my pc, works now.

also i noticed that when i have firefox open in the background and youtube ( listen music,.. etc) my fps drops by around 40..

also my rig:

Radeon 5870 2GB
i7 2600k @ 4,5ghz
4GB Ram
Windows 7 64 bit

also DONT put shadows on ultra.. it makes shadows look ugly ( they look buggy/messy/jittery) and cost like 30-20 fps more then high.. not worth it

Currently running the game with 60 fps and 8xMSAA (ingame AA on off ) and pretty happy with it, only when artillery comes my game starts stuttering for some reason

4 gigs of ram means your just squeaking by as it is, FF is a ram hog and has some memory leaks in it. ( Ive seen it eating as much as 100mb per tab )

Upvote 0