• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Weapon: Barrett M99

^^ how do you even see this, lol? The recoil is to bad to even see the headshot, lol XD i looked, but i couldn't get a goodenough view of the bullet to say its cmming from the left or right.
i'm sure the developers can see this, it's hard to explain but the SA80 from WTFmut have the same problem, the hunting rifle don't have this problem maybe his creator can help to fix this...

Upvote 0
I saw the SA80 problem, 'cause I downloaded the mut, i just never get to see the actual shot due to the recoil :)
just try to snipe a clot in a big map from a long distance ...you will see it, deathbasin for example, for some reason the hunting rifle don't have this problem.. as i say, maybe his creator can give us an explanation for this to solve the problem..
:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Hm, I downloaded it and tried it but it with the level 6 perk replacer mod to see how it did with a level 6 sharp and it still took 2 headshots for a Scrake and 4 for an FP in six man HoE. I thought it was supposed to be 1 for a Scrake and 2 for an FP, or did you change it from that? In that case, if it takes the same amount as the Xbow why add it?

Upvote 0
Yep, accidently we made an error in the damage script and it was 1:1 with the crossbow's damage. You'r the only one who noticed that! :p
In the new version this will get changed! HERE you can take a look at the Rifles progress and changes + we have a new textur that looks quite nice.
Also it would be nice if some of you folks who are interested in that weaponpack would register in our forums and make a thread for every Bug (not 2 for the same), as we really have a hard time finding all the Bugs and Requests in the MK23, M7A3 and M99 thread.
This way you would really hep us to improove the Weaponpack!
Thank you!

Last edited:
Upvote 0