• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

5thSSDW.KGW~CO

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 19, 2011
I'm at 1920x1200 with most settings at ultra, though all the tick-boxes under the sliders on the right are off, and I'm generally at or around the 60fps mark (capped at 60 by having v-sync enabled).

No sound issues at all.

No lag to speak of.

My ro.exe crashes only once in a blue moon.

All my stats are now without significant abnormalities, though they were originally porked like most other people's. Still seem to miss some of my kills (scoreboard in-game showed six in my last battle but my stats showed only five of them).

Browser and filters work fine.

------------------

All my in-game menus except video are blank. Ditto my load-out panels.

I loathe auto-balance and class-thieving.

I dislike the time-lock (lock out?) feature.

Nobody will join my kampfgruppe.

------------------

Why is my RO2 experience generally so crap free while many others, with rigs just as good as mine, are cursed? :confused: Is it possibly bad servers causing problems?

All my in-game menus except video are blank. Ditto my load-out panels.

Yea forcing AA in your video card settings causes this or the work around to force AA posted in the forums.If you can't live without regular AA disable set you settings then re-enable.

Why is my RO2 experience generally so crap free while many others, with rigs just as good as mine, are cursed? :confused: Is it possibly bad servers causing problems?

I ask myself the same thing besides a few minor bugs I have few problems and for my rig run the game very well.And yes its very much the servers on most 64 man servers I will get 40-60 fps but I noticed on a 32 man server I was topping 90 fps sometimes (was a 8 on 8 clan match tho)

For tho's having fps problems I would recommend avoiding the 64 servers you will see a significant performance increase(some are worse than others).Also some of the smaller maps actually plays better with 32 players gameplay wise like Barracks or Apartments.

Upvote 0
Have you touched NvidiaInspector at any point? Just changing the AA compatibility mode in it will make the menus go blank.

No, I generally don't need to mess with apps like that fortunately. And I don't have a clue what most of its settings mean anyway (I'm thick, innit :D ).

The only way I can get the panels to appear is by selecting the lowest resolution. Soon as I switch back they're gone again.

Upvote 0