• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[How Do I?] Huge issue with out of sync brought back from the dead

Undesired_Hero

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 15, 2011
So i join a game and then after a couple of seconds i cant do anything. Characters just run into walls and i have to reconnect through the console.

I have had this issue before with a couple of games with monday night combat, Team fortress 2, Killing floor.

The thing is that i was able to play this game without problems until today when this happened

:IS2:

Last edited:
Have you guys tried connecting to RO2 games through Steams View (Servers) bar? I had a different sort of problem with connections, but since I've been joining through Steam itself, I can join fine (since I discovered this trick in the early hours of this morning). I think most of these problems are through some funk between RO2 and Steam servers properly syncing. Hope it works for you guys, because this game is too cool.

Upvote 0
I have not been able to solve this yet. as soon as this happens i have to reconnect to the server using the console command "Reconnect" then it will work until i leave the server
Is the console command simply "Reconnect"? No server IP or anything?

I get this on very rare occasions (and not using Thompson or BT) and I always just end up leaving. If I can re-establish my connection from within the match, that would be great.

Upvote 0