• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

why riflemen dont have any unlocks?

why riflemen dont have any unlocks?

• it is good idea

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • it is bad idea

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters

_9_

Sep 15, 2011
hi. I noticed that rifleman class have no unlocks at all and its seems a bit strange because elite rifleman have plenty of them!

I mean if you playing as elite rifleman and unlocked everything you won't switch your semi-auto rifle for enemy bolt-rifle, dont you? if you want bolt-rifle you just take rifleman class.

its seems reasonable to add k98 to russian riflemen as unlock and mosin nagant to the germans, removing this option from elite rifleman.

what you think guys?

ps: my english is far from good, but I think you get the idea! :D

Rifle does have unlocks as far as i have heard, not that i can unlock them heh heh.
Unlocks don't suit RO in my opinion, makes sense for featureless games to hold players attention but for something like this which is supposed to be about raw combat then they aren't necessary.
Cant wait for a years time when unlocks are redundant and the game gets patched to remove them (i hope:p)

Upvote 0
hi. I noticed that rifleman class have no unlocks at all and its seems a bit strange because elite rifleman have plenty of them!

I mean if you playing as elite rifleman and unlocked everything you won't switch your semi-auto rifle for enemy bolt-rifle, dont you? if you want bolt-rifle you just take rifleman class.

its seems reasonable to add k98 to russian riflemen as unlock and mosin nagant to the germans, removing this option from elite rifleman.

what you think guys?

ps: my english is far from good, but I think you get the idea! :D

unlocks are showing up wrong: riflemen unlocks are=bayonett, Winter trigger guard and this little thing removed at the front of the weapon, dont remember the name :D

Upvote 0
I reckon rifleman unlocks are displayed on the elite rifleman class, the elite rifleman unlocks displayed under machine gunner, etc. Assault seems fine, but rifleman and the rest have their unlocks listed under the class beneath them on the class unlocks screen. It wouldn't make much sense for a machine gunner to unlock enemy svt/g41.

Upvote 0