• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Battlefield 3

Reminds me of 29th ID servers in DH.

DerpPlayer: get in the f*cking cap and stop sitting on ur asses like pussies!
Cpt. Trololollington [29th ID]: you can't swear on this server, you are temp banned!
Pvt. van der Noob [29th ID]: V-5-3 *insult* (my grandma shoots better than you and she's been f*ckin' dead for yearrrs)

:p

You get a perm. ban for drawing attention to the voice commands as insulting "admin." lol

Upvote 0
1jWDO.jpg

Killed the admin once with an RPG. He mad.

Upvote 0
Reminds me of 29th ID servers in DH.

DerpPlayer: get in the f*cking cap and stop sitting on ur asses like pussies!
Cpt. Trololollington [29th ID]: you can't swear on this server, you are temp banned!
Pvt. van der Noob [29th ID]: V-5-3 *insult* (my grandma shoots better than you and she's been f*ckin' dead for yearrrs)

:p
Oh god so true. The 29th is the biggest reason I don't play DH.

Reactions: Oldih and Pvt.pile
Upvote 0
Yeah, until you get the rocket pods, you're pretty much a target practice for the enemy mobile AA and engineers. Just hunt for enemy heli's and jets, don't even try to bother with ground targets with the main cannon.

B2K is epic. Maps are so much better than the stock ones. I wish DICE would create more maps like Gulf of Oman and Strike at Karkand, and less Grand Bazaar/Metro/Seine crossing type meatgrinders. Caspian, Kharg Island and Firestorm are decent, but somehow they are lacking the "BF experience/feeling", which B2K delivers.

Upvote 0
Jets are pissing me off. I was pretty much an ace with planes in BF1942/BFV/BF2, but in BF2 all that happens is me getting raped by other pilots who have already unlocked everything while all I have is that silly MG(which has almost zero splash damage and therefore is pretty useless against ground targets). What were DICE thinking?

There are no MIGs in BF3. ;) Edit: You said MG, not MIG. Still, they are cannons and not machineguns. :eek:

The fighters are essentially useless against ground targets in this game because you are turning 90% of the time... the maps are just too small. The A-10 and Su-25 are a bit better, though they still aren't that good.

B2K has some nice maps, but overall it is expensive for what it is. The maps should be free in the least. The BTR-90, while nice, is exactly an LAV-25, just with a different 3D model and hit box.

On the other hand I find being a gunner in the attack helis to be very effective at taking out infantry and vehicles.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
There are no MIGs in BF3. ;) Edit: You said MG, not MIG. Still, they are cannons and not machineguns. :eek:

The fighters are essentially useless against ground targets in this game because you are turning 90% of the time... the maps are just too small. The A-10 and Su-25 are a bit better, though they still aren't that good.

B2K has some nice maps, but overall it is expensive for what it is. The maps should be free in the least. The BTR-90, while nice, is exactly an LAV-25, just with a different 3D model and hit box.

On the other hand I find being a gunner in the attack helis to be very effective at taking out infantry and vehicles.
Pff the attack heli. It is potentially hugely OP with a pilot that understands to keep distance. You can spam rockets and 30mm shells from 1km away and still harvest kills thanks to the spotting system. Nothing can get to you. It is insane. And lame.

Upvote 0