• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra 2 Release - Final Thoughts From A Dev

Keep it real, Tripwire.

ali-g-indahouse-the-movie.jpg

Restecp. :cool:

Upvote 0
The game is of course not perfect (what game is), and many beloved features had to be cut along the way to ensure the game would ever get finished.

Hmm I wonder if these features will ever be added in later updates. Would be nice to see Tripwire completely finish the game the way they wanted.

PS. I know that I always argue with the dicisions that Tripwire makes but they still are the best Game Devs out there. They actually talk to the community atleast and I hope that this never changes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
TWI is defo a company im sure many, MANY individuals would wholeheartedly LOVE to work for. Wouldnt exactly be hard not to want to lick there a**e at the interview;)

On a serious note...you know when it says on application forms...why would you want to work for our company etc...not exactly hard to express ya feelings for this company:eek:

Keep on doing what you do peeps...best use of

Upvote 0
This is what I love about smaller gaming companies. They actually care about their product and their players and follow it up for a long time after release. Compared to bigger companies which just seems to release and try to make a lot of money from the product, then abandon it.

I hope this game will be great! I know I liked the first one a lot even though I did not play it that much. Now let's go play RO2 AND HAVE SOME FUN CAUSE IT'S RELEAASEEED!

Upvote 0
And Im proud to say that I've been following and supporting you guys since the UT2004 mod days!!!

Rock on TWI!!!

Yeap - as a long time player of the RO series from its humble mod days - I say Bring It On!

Congratulations on the release and may we have many more years of your support and development in gaming.

So when can I play it on my console :p ;)

Upvote 0
I remember the countless discussions in Ventrilo/TS we had about the impending RO2. Everything from release dates to features to competition over and over again for the last 5 years. Now it's finally officially here. I'm proud to be a part of this community for what is almost 10 years now. Congrats Tripwire on another amazing release. I hope RO2 is more successful than you ever imagined and I wish you continued success in every endeavor you partake in for the future. :D

Upvote 0