• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Check Out My Game: Break Blocks

Dude, you need to stop working for a bit, you have like 100+ games you paid for, a nice community, that loves you. Why dont you find some time for killing floor, or maybe some other game and play it :D I'd recommend playing atleast 1 hour per day for a good life.
2 hours for a better life.
3 hours for a life without a wife :IS2:

Upvote 0
Well, I think I've got a better idea that goes beyond being a tester. How would you like to help decide the direction of the game? Be more of a part of the development process than simply being a tester? Somewhere between the beginning of April and the end of June, Greater Good Games will be starting an Early Adopters program for Break Blocks whereby you can purchase a copy of the game, for a reduced price(if you so choose), giving you instant access to the beta and allowing you to give feedback to help drive the direction of the game toward awesome!

What do you guys think? Are you in?

Upvote 0
Well, I think I've got a better idea that goes beyond being a tester. How would you like to help decide the direction of the game? Be more of a part of the development process than simply being a tester? Somewhere between the beginning of April and the end of June, Greater Good Games will be starting an Early Adopters program for Break Blocks whereby you can purchase a copy of the game, for a reduced price(if you so choose), giving you instant access to the beta and allowing you to give feedback to help drive the direction of the game toward awesome!

Spoiler!

Upvote 0

HECK YES

Xienen fix the KF bugs i reported ya :D

Upvote 0
HECK YES

Xienen fix the KF bugs i reported ya :D

I'd love to, Uber, but we're quite focused on RO:HoS at the moment, so our time allotted to fix up Killing Floor has passed. I would jump on doing it in my spare time if I wasn't spending every extra second of my life working on Break Blocks. Hell, I've only been sleeping 4-6 hours a night in an attempt to still spend time with my wife. These fixes are going to have to wait, it seems.

Upvote 0