• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra 2 Update Incoming - September 19

Great news, this latest patch gave me a considerable boost to performance. (AMD X6 1100t Sapphire 2GB 5850). It isn't perfect, but GPU usage hsa gone from 40% to 75 which is a major improvement.

Yeah I got an improvement here, too!

Before I would run 15-20 fps on Station. After this patch I can run Station about 19-30 fps! Even the smallest of improvements are welcome!

Thanks Twi! You guys just keep on doing what you do best.

Upvote 0
I have yet to see a game launch its SDK (or other mod tools) ontime. Now, knowing this, Tripwire probably should not have been quite so optimistic with their estimate, but I would be pretty surprised if it isn't here in a week or two, which is a lot better than the norm. In my experience, when a company claims they will have an sdk or tool ready on launch, they usually mean it will be ready 6 months later. And there are some companies (cough...creative assembly...cough) where any promise of extra tools "on release" actually means that they will post a message on the forums 1.5 years later that they aren't going to release the mod tools but the tools will be available on release in their next title. (which they won't)

You couldn't be anymore wrong! Not in the past, trust me! I've been mapping for 11+ years as hobby, so i know. However nowadays "most" studios/companies will lie to you about thing just to lure more cash in for their product. pre-release the offer the moon and the stars, however most of the time once they got your cash they can care less, "most of the time".

Reactions: SunKing
Upvote 0