• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I dont want a scope all the time

I'm not sure why you want to take off the scope while you could just play elite rifleman if you want the G41 or the SVT.

However, even with the scoped weapons (G41 at least) you can still use the iron sights. Simply aim with your scope then press the alternative firemode key (6 by default) and there you have it.

Upvote 0
or make it so that the scoped G41 and SVT are only on the sniper class.

Wait.. the scoped G41 and SVT aren't Marksman-only unlocks.. they're unlocks for any class that can use the semi-auto rifles?

And they can't even be detached?

So given enough time, every elite rifleman will be using a scoped rifle? And squad leaders and commanders will also have that option?

Am I understanding this correctly?

Upvote 0
I'm not sure why you want to take off the scope while you could just play elite rifleman if you want the G41 or the SVT.

However, even with the scoped weapons (G41 at least) you can still use the iron sights. Simply aim with your scope then press the alternative firemode key (6 by default) and there you have it.

Im pretty sure I was play Squad leader and I got the Scoped SVT.

Upvote 0
Wait.. the scoped G41 and SVT aren't Marksman-only unlocks.. they're unlocks for any class that can use the semi-auto rifles?

So given enough time, every elite rifleman will be using a scoped rifle? And squad leaders and commanders will also have that option?

If you ever get a chance to use that forward scope, you'll see that it's only useful as a novelty. It's terrible. Iron sights are far better.

Upvote 0
If you ever get a chance to use that forward scope, you'll see that it's only useful as a novelty. It's terrible. Iron sights are far better.

1+ I hate that scope I am so bad with it, So if i unlock it i fell like I am being forced to play normal rifleman, which isn't a problem. but more you loose the freedom to detach an unlock...

Upvote 0

Yes, its a depressing thught. Remember the Mkb also gets scoped.

Upvote 0