• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Fix for unranked servers showing as ranked

[TW]Ramm-Jaeger

Tripwire Interactive President
Oct 11, 2005
www.redorchestragame.com
Everyone,

We've just done a backend change that should fix servers showing up in the browser and webadmin as being ranked, when they were not indeed ranked. This was a major source of the issues with people playing and thinking they were ranking up, but not gaining any experience.

For those that applied to have your server(s) ranked, if you were accepted you should have received an e-mail letting you know you were accepted. Our system doesn't currently send an e-mail if someone is rejected (although we are only currently rejecting servers that aren't a legitimate clan, gaming community, or GSP). It is taking us a little bit of time to chew through all of these applications, so bear with us.

Regards,

John

why sir didn't you do it when the beta was there and fix it.Now that the full game is out ,it's even worst than the beta with all king of bugs comings,like the stats,unlockables,performance,achievements.I love the game but it becomes less and less playable with more crashes than before and more.

I'm satisfied but with all the problems i'm becoming sceptic about this game!

Upvote 0
Thanks for the update, John!

But with all due respect, I don't believe this is the "major source" of the issues people are experiencing with regards to stats. If it was that simple, then people playing on TWI servers would have correct stat progression, which we don't. Here is one of many threads that touch on some of the possible issues:

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=64155

However, I do appreciate keeping your ear to the ground and pushing out these updates. It is still the best FPS I have ever played and I look forward to its constant improvement.

If you are unable to replicate the stats problem, I would be willing to offer up my computer for remote access so you could observe the errors yourself, if it would help. As long as you promise not to load me up with viruses and steal all my awesome pics of me flexing in front of the mirror.

- Myz

Upvote 0
Bloody hell TW, you have fudged this big time.

I have a server with one of your "official" GSP's which recently went unranked :(

Same here, however i think just becouse you use a "official" GSP doesnt mean you automaticly recieve ranked status, you still have to be approved and as they said they are still processing the applications.

Skjold, Commanding Officer EU
116th Panzer Division

Upvote 0