• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

I really like it. Rattus, with the manual clutch do you have to rev-match or not? I've only tried it with my Momo and don't have space to hook up my G25 at the moment.

I'll post a few vids of me playing with a 360 gamepad later on, I'm too lazy to hook up my wheel every time I play.

Nope, no need to rev-match. But then, I haven't really driven the high powered cars yet...

Upvote 0
Here's just a quick drive I took yesterday. A lot of people think the AI are overly aggressive or just drive you off the road, but as you can see in this one they actually pull out of overtaking moves that aren't going to work, and if you get your nose in front they yield the position usually. I'm quite impressed, although there are a few quirks still.

YouTube - Shift 2 Unleashed - in-car

Upvote 0
f3ba9ade.jpg

managed a 7:57. only 2 seconds off the official record for this car... (lol)

Upvote 0
Works fine for me. Should be patched today, there are possible workarounds in the forum.
So I read (about the patch) but that's no excuse for why sound is so horribly broken. I'm also NOT going to do a workaround that has me disabling or unplugging extra audio devices from my system because of their screw ups.

Upvote 0
FarCry, huh? Constantly zoomed in view, saves only at checkpoints, dramatic detail reduction in the distance, horrible tiling in the grass models due to excessive reuse of assets to save memory, linear singleplayer, crosshairs change color to indicate hits, no iron sights - presumably to save a button...
Dumbed down crap for the console kids.:p
Kidding aside, why are your colors so washed out? I remember the game looking much more vivid.

Excuse the horrendous quality:
YouTube - Elefantenquadriga
I also have an awesome Santa's Sleigh including reindeer. I can upload a video if anyone's interested.

Upvote 0