• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Anything but Killing Floor 2!

I rather they not make a second one and update this game and release more Steam sales to get more people into the game. Another event will also help with this. In my opinon, I like RO2 but feel like it also didn't necessarily need a sequel. Perhaps a new game from TWI would be more advantageous.

My vote goes to KF for life.

Upvote 0
I rather they not make a second one and update this game and release more Steam sales to get more people into the game. Another event will also help with this. In my opinon, I like RO2 but feel like it also didn't necessarily need a sequel. Perhaps a new game from TWI would be more advantageous.

My vote goes to KF for life.

Killing Floor 2: Heroes of Killing Floor

Upvote 0
Killing Floor is one of those games that never make squeals or prequels, they just keep getting updated like minecraft. ;)

Nah, Killing Floor has had a prequel, the original Killing Floor single player campaign was basically a prequel because it took place before the DRF and military came in to clear out the specimens which was explained after you beat it.

Upvote 0
Nah, Killing Floor has had a prequel, the original Killing Floor single player campaign was basically a prequel because it took place before the DRF and military came in to clear out the specimens which was explained after you beat it.

Man I would so love to see that story completely redone for the retail version. I enjoyed that campaign so much, ever since I played it for the first time last year and couldn't help but think... "this is actually better and more interesting than anything else I've played this year"

Thanks again YoYo for giving us a snippett of what it would be like. I never finished your port though... that god damned ladder into the sewer cocked me up every time :p

If I had the slightest idea what I was doing I would totally spend a year hand crafting ever bit of it to perfection myself. Although admittedly I've got to cure the writers block I have on the KF story atm, but hey ho :)

Reactions: HalfDemon
Upvote 0
Not just anything!

I would like to see one or more new perks and more maps.

KF have had 1 new zed, 1 new perk and several new maps, weapons and skins since release.

A new perk, or more, and more official maps would be awesome!!!

yeah I would agree that the game would be awzm with a new perk and and a few new maps... but having new zed Idk... and then put down a benchmark and make a new sequel.

Upvote 0
Killing Floor: F*cking sirens EVERYWHERE
Killing Floors
Butchering grounds
Floor Killing
Killing Floor: The Bloody Benefits Check
Killing Floor: Mr Foster's New Tux
Horzine Incorporated presents Killing Floor
Fresh Blood (might be a better DLC name...)
Killing Floor: Black Cops
Killing Floor Two
Pick up this Bloody Floor
Killing Floor: Harry Enfield Edition
101 Ways to Kill a Fleshpound

And oh have i got more, but i am gonna leave some room for others

Upvote 0
zYnthetic, I think you're unintentionally teasing us about a possible sequel, or intentionally teasing us. ;)

On topic, I believe the game DOES need a sequel for a few reasons. The franchise needs an updated game engine. This one is still fun, but you can't deny that's it's old now and out dated and the game can really use the new engine to enhance the enjoyment. Then they can try new stuff that they couldn't with the current game. Even though new maps, specimens, classes and weapons does the game good TWI can do more than that and that's where the new engine is needed. My basis for improvement isn't on the games function and mechanics, but on the potential to do more that'll make it even more fun to play than it is now. They can also let it focus on a main storyline in addition to the intense wave killing survival. That last part can be easy to write up on board, actually. It just takes creativity. Well, that, or they can just re-use the plot in the first one. xD

Two cents.

Upvote 0
the engine is fine, they just need to add on better graphics capabilities.
duke nukem forever is made using the same engine as kf.

Really? Haha!

Besides, the simplicity of KF-gameplay warrants mind over matter.

I would only have wished a new engine, if the weaponmodels were too oldfashioned.

Example: i like they gameplay of CS 1.6 over CSS........., but i dont play CS 1.6 unless i use the CSS transformation pack. I just feel more happy with the improved models. KF is quite a looker already.

Upvote 0