• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Help us pick some merchandising!

Help us pick some merchandising!

• Zippo 8 oz steel flask

Votes: 216 52.9%
  • Shot glasses

Votes: 52 12.7%
  • Coffee mug

Votes: 140 34.3%

• Total voters
Promoting, smoking, drinking, coffee !

Where is my RO2 trail mix container and RO2 Logo'd George Foreman grill!

/s

Its not prompting any of those, you drink you buy the flask, if you dont drink its useless, you smoke you buy the lighter, if you dont its useless, you drink coffee/tea you buy the coffee mug, if you dont its useless. (Other than ornimental value) why would you buy something thats useless to you, its common sense, those merch cater to those that do such ativities and would like to do such activities with the RO2 logo on, so everyone knows you love TWI

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Its not prompting any of those, you drink you buy the flask, if you dont drink its useless, you smoke you buy the lighter, if you dont its useless, you drink coffee/tea you buy the coffee mug, if you dont its useless. (Other than ornimental value) why would you buy something thats useless to you, its common sense, those merch cater to those that do such ativities and would like to do such activities with the RO2 logo on, so everyone knows you love TWI

/s <---

That's to let you know sarcasm within.

I even put that in my post and Mr. Serious posts a book.

Upvote 0