• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How many other people have the(+i)r(-e) money ready for RO HOS

Even though RO:2 is actually worth 60$; it should only be 49.99.

Also:
Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Upvote 0
Depends on how the final game shapes up, and the final price. If it is $60 I won't buy it at full price. I won't spend $60 for a game. Any game.
Yeah, I remember camping out the night before Led Zeppelin tickets went on sale at the LSU Assembly Center in 1975. We said Zeppelin was the only band we'd camp out for. And that Zeppelin was the only band we'd pay $7.50 a ticket for. They came again in 1977 and we forked over $8.50. Then Pink Floyd came later in '77 and we shelled out $12.50.

Never say never ;)

-------------------------

"If you have to ask how much it costs, you can't afford it."
J.P. Morgan

Last edited:
Upvote 0
that's how i am about it as well. all the porting going on now is ruining pc gaming for us.. i'm so glad that indie groups have really come to the front lately and i for one intend to stick it out with them. i'm over the big studios and their money grubbing bull****. they make games with profit in mind and not gaming. it sucks.

Upvote 0
I would pay 100 bucks for this, dont get me wrong i am not a dumbass just beeing all yeah ro2 is the best ever blablabla(and i know that thats true :p) but my point is most games nowadays cost a lot of money and i play them for like 10-20 hours?!?! but games like ro1 i bought and played for like 1000000 billion hours so even if ro 2 cost 100 bucks i could say i paid less than a cent per hour of gaming, true story =)

Upvote 0
Price performance:

Price performance:

I'd easily pay $100. for this game too- not that I want to, but I have spent maybe quadruple the time playing RO than all the other games I've ever bought combined. Gotta factor that in. But more importantly think about what you're saying when you talk about 'waiting till it goes on sale' or 'I'll only buy it when the price drops'- understandable if you TRULY don't have access to the required chickens- but otherwise you are shortchanging the boys at TRIPWIRE who have been working their little asses off for us! Consider how forthcoming they have been with details of the loveliness to come! Consider their erudite and benignant explanations of every sordid detail of their impending masterpiece! They have truly GIVEN to our community in a spirit of comeraderie and teamwork- I for one will not shortchange them! They are going to have a relatively short window to make as much full price money as they can, there are enough folks out there who will skimp and chisel and waste money on BS like food or emergency spleen surgery and give short shrift to our" heroes" at TRIPWIRE, I say if you can possibly swing it- buy this game at full price the day it comes out and make all your friends buy it too!
See you on the field of HONOR!
-Bernhart

Upvote 0