• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Character Models

To be honest I would say it is a huge deal =). I hope all weapons, ammo and grenades will be displayed correctly on the character model!

Seconded. Very much.

At least I would be very disappointed, if the soldier has two main weapons, but you can not see it. Then surprisingly he just pulls the other gun straight out of his arse...

And what

Upvote 0
To be honest I would say it is a huge deal =). I hope all weapons, ammo and grenades will be displayed correctly on the character model!

im with this, it would also be good for when say carring an smg and a rifle on your back it would take more then 1 second to swap guns. also it would be nice seeing as you can have more that one gun it would suck to think the guy just had a rifle then an smg just pops into his hands.

Upvote 0
Maybe this way? ;)

340x.jpg

Upvote 0
We need ! But, if i understand, you can now grab two main weapons. What if you have a pistol with that and you switch to it ? you will have two weapons on your back ??
In hd2 sabre squadron was pretty nice done that thing. When player switched to grenades, pistol or any other equipment two primary weapons are on back, but on right and left shoulders.

Upvote 0
With the ability to carry multiple weapons, will the character show the other weapons on his back, or will the weapons dissapear when not in use? Not a big deal just wondering.

I hope you can, I hate magically pulling guns out of thin air, having grenades shown on me when I'm all out ETC. I remember in Splinter Cell Conviction Coop you didn't even have a pistol holster, you just grabbed your pistol from out of nowhere!

Upvote 0
This would be logical.

The real problem with carrying an extra weapon on the shoulder is the fact that it wants to slide off, especially if you were holding another rifle in your hands while sprinting.

Unless you've got that thing straped around your neck from one shoulder to the other, it's going to fall off. And taking it off from such a position takes a few seconds at best.

Guess that doesn't have much to do with the topic of the models though.

Reactions: Snuffeldjuret
Upvote 0
Im all for this idea, but wont players start to look a bit too rambo-ish aka commando lookalikes what with all the equiptment some players will be fielding. I would not like to see too many players wielding an MG42 with a MKB42 on there back with 2 M24 Grenades and an AT grenade in their belt.

Sturm

I think you should have to drop an MG to even switch to anything else.

Upvote 0