• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Still getting no server list

theyankee

Sep 8, 2011
Ok, I'm to the point of getting incredibly tired of this. I followed yoshiro's sticky explanation, restarted Steam, and still the same thing. This is INCREDIBLY frustrating. If I can't see the servers, and thus, can't get into the servers, how am I supposed to enjoy this game?

Also, on the rare occasion I DO find a server to hop into, I click connect, and I more often than not see "PAUSED" in blue text on the loading screen, after which no connection ever occurs.

It's been a few days now... this shouldn't have been a problem upon release, and yet, it's still a problem days after the release. This isn't just some router issue (as we were told before... if it was simply on our end, why do I haven no connection problems to speak of with any other game?), it's an oversight before release by TWI.

Am I accomplishing much by complaining? Probably not, but I need to vent. I'm tired of this.

Last edited:
Have you tried connecting through steam servers or from your friends list?

I cant join pb enabled servers through the game but i can through steam servers or friends.....go figure.

It might help in the short term;)

I wasn't aware there was a way to connect through Steam Servers? How do I go about that?

I have joined through the steam friend list when a friend is playing, and yes, that works fine.

Upvote 0
I wasn't aware there was a way to connect through Steam Servers? How do I go about that?

I have joined through the steam friend list when a friend is playing, and yes, that works fine.

Right click the steam icon in your system tray.

Click on Servers

Click on change filters and select Red Orchestra 2 from the drop down list, along with any other filters your want (region, etc).

Find the server you want to play on, highlight it, and click on connect.

Upvote 0
Exactly the same issue here, I cant do the friend's route as non of my steam friends play RO2, except one who isn't online, and when I join the Ro2 group there is one person in there which takes an age to connect to the server (if at all).

If I could refund this game I would, but since I bought it through greenman gaming I can't, extremely pathetic that a small issue like this is hindering my ability to play the game.

Upvote 0