• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Weapon: Barrett M99

If you correctly installed the mutator, it should appear on the mutator list as Weapons Pack 4.5 - killing floor mut, to my understanding, is just a set of defaults to help with testing during the creation of the game...
Ok.. Anyhow, no additional Mutator is appearing called Weapons Pack 4.5

I downloaded the Zip file from the site linked to, un-zipped it and drag-droped them into their respective folders.

The files are ukx files, is this correct?.

Also, in "type" it says Document for all the other files from KF, but for the Weapons mod files it says Unix - Runable file (In Swedish *my native language, and the language on my computer* it says Unix - K

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Alrighty.... The pack should come with an Animations, Static Meshes, Textures, System and Sounds folder. anims are .ukx, sounds are .uax, meshes .usx, systems are .u and .ucl, and textures are .utx files. Make sure there is one of each and that they are going into their respective folders. Once the system files have been dropped in, the mutator should appear in the tab. if the problem persists, i can't help you...

Upvote 0
Alrighty.... The pack should come with an Animations, Static Meshes, Textures, System and Sounds folder. anims are .ukx, sounds are .uax, meshes .usx, systems are .u and .ucl, and textures are .utx files. Make sure there is one of each and that they are going into their respective folders. Once the system files have been dropped in, the mutator should appear in the tab. if the problem persists, i can't help you...
Just like you said, and i did just that.. And it doesnt work... Oh well... ill try it on my PC coming sunday

Upvote 0
Yeah sorry!
You'r right. Seems like the textur files are missing. However they were in it :confused:
Fixed!!!
Would the textures be the reason i was unable to use the mutator, or even see it show up in my Mutator list?

EDIT: I do have the textures.. but they are 0kb in size.. Could this be the problem?

EDIT 2: Great.. I get a downloadtime of 4 hours

EDIT 3: Ok, i got it.. Still wont show up..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Idk if you installed it right and as I said I really don't know how Macs folder system and so on looks like :confused:
But basically you should copy Animation files to KFs Animation folder and so on...
I have done all it said in Halbridious How To thread and it didnt work. He gave me a link to the PPSh mut, which worked like clockwork, so I'm guessing that your mut is simply non-compatible with Mac
If it doesn't work after you installed it as illustrated in my how to, then there's a different issue other than installation - i got as specific as possible there... I wish i could be there to look over you shoulder and see whats what :(
Well the PPSh mut worked like clockwork.. So yeah.. Its no longer something that you really have to worry about since you did give me the right info and it worked so.. Yeah.

Upvote 0
Well the PPSh mut worked like clockwork.. So yeah.. Its no longer something that you really have to worry about since you did give me the right info and it worked so.. Yeah.

WELL THANK GOD! (lol) but i still wish i could help you experience one of the most polished and enjoyable set of weapons made for KF (see that, that was a compliment for the developement team :p)

Upvote 0
ITS WORKING!!! ITS WOORKIIIING!!!!

Ahem... Anyhow! Here is some feedback that i promised in the MK23 thread

The weapons right now feel.. A tad OP (could be the fact that i played normal, or the fact that i dropped Patty on two shots with the M99... hmmm..)

MK23

Looks: Marvelous. Splendid work fellas. Could use some working on the ironsight though as it was slightly out of line
Sounds: A little too much "poof" and too little "kaboom". Otherwise, quite nice.
Price: Could use a slight increase to 500 un-perked. I mean it does deal a whole lot of damage.
Damage: I dont really know what to say here.. Feels a tad weak when compared to the HC (which it should ofc) and not too overly strong compared to the 9mm.. And i had a lot better accuracy with the 9mm so it makes up for it.

Overall a very nice job but smaller stuff to work on. 8/10

M99:

What i have wanted for a long time. A viable Huge Mob crusher.. FINALLY!!

Looks: The weapon doesnt really look good to begin with, but you have done a really nice job on it. The bipod is a little annoying at times but nothing that cant be overcome in the heat of battle.
Sound: Just fired two rounds (At patty) so i didnt really get a lot to say about that.
Price: seems about right. Comparable to the law, although i do think the LAW is slightly weaker.
Damage: Dont really know what to say here.. But considering i downed patty a lil too soon... I shall try this on hard.

Through and through a show of great skill and determination. 7/10

M7A3 Medic Gun:

The one i got to play most with, and the one that i really liked, yet dissliked.

Looks: AWESOME! Nothing to complain about here
Sound: Sounds like a really big gun.. A little too big for it, but i guess its fine, i mean its Killing Floor after all.. We want mean sounds!
Price: A little low dont ya think? 10

Last edited:
Upvote 0