• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hero Faces

eliteghost

Jul 23, 2010
As a result of a very, interesting thread, I propose that the Hero faces (or even normal soldier faces) selectable, with Dev faces as options. It was pretty cool in Perfect Dark and would be pretty hilarious in this too. If taken further it could allow for user faces (though i'm sure some would rather have buttocks for a face). I understand that this is not too realistic though, what with the game coming out in Q2 :)

Ah, good looking mate, I'll do them one better.

germanjohnandalan.jpg

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=49942&page=5

Upvote 0
As a result of a very, interesting thread, I propose that the Hero faces (or even normal soldier faces) selectable, with Dev faces as options. It was pretty cool in Perfect Dark and would be pretty hilarious in this too. If taken further it could allow for user faces (though i'm sure some would rather have buttocks for a face). I understand that this is not too realistic though, what with the game coming out in Q2 :)

I

Last edited:
Upvote 0
But an option to select "funny-faces" (I mean "funny" in the context, no offence :)), like Ramm there, well, that would not be fun at all. So strict and categorical no to "funny-face" suggestion, while ofcourse I speak only for myself, but I want immersion, not extra funny-factor. And same aplies also to user faces. I wouldn

Reactions: Unterscharfuhrer
Upvote 0
Well, those are valid points but I'm sure 2 years after the game comes out, most players will hardly care about immersion and this feature spices the game up a little. The game is rated M anyways so I'm sure everyone playing it has seen buttocks (and, other things). Server admins would probably kick people with stupid faces anyways (as hilarious as that sounds).

RO:OST has been out for almost 5 years, and the immersion and realism still keeps me playing. For one, you won't even see many of the faces you shoot at in the game. I don't know about you, but a game with privates being attached to a face merits an immediate uninstall for me.

Upvote 0