• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Who is prepared to wait another month so that all bugs can be ironed out?

Who is prepared to wait another month so that all bugs can be ironed out?

• Yes

Votes: 135 64.6%
  • No

Votes: 74 35.4%

• Total voters
I would say delay it and polish the game.
I hate see a reviewer giving a conclusion that game overall is good but the game is full of bug and gives a thumb down. First impression is very important selling game to the non hardcore gamers.

The problem I see how long can they delay it.The biggest distraction would be BF3.
I heard the beta will start sometime in September and will be sold in end of October.
To attract may people buying this game as possible, the game should be released in end of this month or wait until later this year.

Upvote 0
I haven't seen ANY bugs that cannot be fixed in a week. I don't understand why people assume it takes massive amounts of time to fix a bug. It doesn't. As soon as what causing it is found, it's often fixed by changing a few lines of code and testing if it works.

There are no gamebreaking bugs at the moment, I don't understand why people claim it's buggy as hell - it's not. It's just a wee bit unpolished - which is the exact reason it got delayed for 2 weeks. The week they have left is enough to iron out and smoothen it up for release I think. I don't think they even can delay it again, but if they do, it's most likely a week or 2 max.

Upvote 0