• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Possible Player Characters: Police

Yomommassis

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
Palmdale, CA USA
Ok ok now I know that there is already police in the game, but there arent any stereotypical UK police like these ;]

heathrowfoto1.jpg

a6b2a_Police_armed_uk.jpg

uk_police_man.jpg

UK-police.jpg

police.jpg

3406395249_3d56f66095.jpg

police-officers-stands-outside-a-house-in-the-cheetham-hill-area-of-manchester-pic-pa-616678861.jpg

police_1371456c.jpg

The hell with it.

I want to see santa, pop zed heads, haha.

But I do agree. It's mostly military and specielt forces. then there is the few civilians (inc. the lab workers, and the foundry worker) and then we got the mutant soldier (never remember his name) and ofc the agent.

Postmen, firemen, nurses (Female and male? :p; hints toward Dawn of the Dead), butcher, baker a.s.o. :)

Upvote 0
About the royal guards im working on a skin for that but the main problem is the hat , there is no character in game with an object like those hats so currently im choosing if i pick the military helmet characters or the masked ones ; about the typical british police im planning to start it with it once im done with my "Bloody-Burned-All messed" private Schneider skin ( and for the pinky dinky right Mr. Beerhead ? :p) .
I know that u are asking for a Real character added and not in a skin , but while we wait for some possible add-on a funny variation in the regulars soldiers/spec forces would come in handy.
....and ( with all respect ) if i see The Queen popping from the air like a siren ....seriously i would **** bricks.

Upvote 0