• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Firebug on Suicidal?

thread-derail-1953.jpg

:D

Upvote 0
The most boring pizza you can get: Cheese only.

Oh, I've heard that called white pizza before. I can see how it'd be good with fresh herbs but I like sauce on my pizza.

Thin crust in one of those crazy pizza ovens with sausage and peppers and onions and light on the sauce...hell yes. Keep that deep-dish blasphemy away from me. :cool::IS2:

Upvote 0
Oh, I've heard that called white pizza before. I can see how it'd be good with fresh herbs but I like sauce on my pizza.

Thin crust in one of those crazy pizza ovens with sausage and peppers and onions and light on the sauce...hell yes. Keep that deep-dish blasphemy away from me. :cool::IS2:

I agree with this statement completely.

Except, I have heard that some server Margherita pizzas with alfredo, or would that make it something else?

Upvote 0
I agree with this statement completely.

Except, I have heard that some server Margherita pizzas with alfredo, or would that make it something else?

Well, according to Wikipedia... "There are three official variants: pizza marinara, which is made with tomato, garlic, oregano and extra virgin olive oil (although most Neapolitan pizzerias also add basil to the marinara), pizza Margherita, made with tomato, sliced mozzarella, basil and extra-virgin olive oil, and pizza Margherita extra made with tomato, mozzarella from Campania in fillets, basil and extra virgin olive oil."

So maybe the alfredo sauce is an Americanized thing? :confused: Sounds kinda weird anyway.

Also how did this thread go from Firebugs to pizza.

Last edited:
Upvote 0