• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Poll: What do you prefer: 3D voices or not.

Poll: What do you prefer: 3D voices or not.

• Total voters
3D voice commands is just the thing RO needs, along with the possibility to not receive any voice taunts. Alternatively, important commander voice messages could be broadcasted to everyone, sounding as if it came from a megaphone or radio. Or just leave them like it is, so everyone can hear them. At least make the GRENADE! -warning as 3D.

Upvote 0
You could get a zillion votes for - it'll still never happen, unfortunately.

hmm.. unfortunately yes

but anyway 3d gets a +1 from me.

i think that the fact that this "feature" was heavily discussed inside at TWI and the pro 3d faction lost, it is not easy for the winning faction to admit that they were wrong in regards with what the "customers" want.

Upvote 0
i think that the fact that this "feature" was heavily discussed inside at TWI and the pro 3d faction lost, it is not easy for the winning faction to admit that they were wrong in regards with what the "customers" want.
Yep.
Also, Ramm strikes me as really stubborn and adamant. He's proven time and time again that he won't discuss issues in RO:O if he thinks that's how he wants them to be.

I hope to see him different someday. Pride and ego tend to invluence productive capabilities and end results, narrowing your vision, limiting yourself actually.

Upvote 0
How much time went into the making of Krivoi Rog? It reminds me of some Unreal map with that mountain maze in the middle. I mean, how about using some time implementing what approximately 95% of players clearly want? Well, guess we'll get it in the next patch then... or the next... or the next...

(No, I can't program. No, I can't make a mod. No, I can't get a job at TW. I'm just a customer asking for a thing that I paid for. The game overview says "3d Positional Sound System" and "Distance-based sound system dynamically creates the battle ambiance". It's half-way there. The enemy can place us. We can't. The system doesn't work!!!)

(In case anybody wonder: Yes, I do love RO.)

Upvote 0
How much time went into the making of Krivoi Rog? It reminds me of some Unreal map with that mountain maze in the middle. I mean, how about using some time implementing what approximately 95% of players clearly want? Well, guess we'll get it in the next patch then... or the next... or the next...

(No, I can't program. No, I can't make a mod. No, I can't get a job at TW. I'm just a customer asking for a thing that I paid for. The game overview says "3d Positional Sound System" and "Distance-based sound system dynamically creates the battle ambiance". It's half-way there. The enemy can place us. We can't. The system doesn't work!!!)

(In case anybody wonder: Yes, I do love RO.)

Nice comeback Cart. I like that quote.
Btw, i just re-read your poem the other day. Hehe, still some funny stuff there man. ;)

Upvote 0