• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How long till we can play full game

Where are you hillstorm. Talk to me ;) Defend the fact it's now 14th sep. And tell me they didn't break the 'Release promised'

Wow, you really have problems, don't you? Have you pushed that "refund" button yet? Why are you still here?

At this point, I'd say take up your complaints with Steam, looks like it's in their hands. Or just rage. It's your blood pressure, dude, not mine.

Don't pop a blood vessel!

Upvote 0
3:10 PM - [TW]Yoshiro: Once again
3:10 PM - [TW]Yoshiro: since people don't seem to get the memo
3:10 PM - [TW]Yoshiro: DO NOT WATCH or Pay Attention to the release timer on steam
3:10 PM - [TW]Yoshiro: it will make you a sad panda

then how about you tell us when the release will be? delays we can deal with, you keeping us in the dark, not so much.

Upvote 0
They haven't lied, it's a 13th in America release. They don't really give a damn that for the rest of the world it's the 14th and in EU/UK it'll be in the middle of the night.

Ah well, I'll just have to play it tomorrow. Should have seen this coming though, they did the exact same with the beta.

Damn me having to work and earn money tomorrow!

Upvote 0