• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How long till we can play full game

Actually I have 50 games in steam and this is the first one which is delayed right on the release minute...

QFT!
Both Deus ex:hr & Space Marine became available at 00:00 down here.
Most other games i've bought through steam became available at the right time (valve timer).

It sucks even more as I had already deleted the beta. And it will suck even harder if i can't force my fov to 90

Upvote 0
this has nothing to do with twi or the game, steam launches are always like this, ALWAYS

games that are released on the same day are released at the same time, games that released on seperate days are released at midnight of game release.

i.e.: I had to wait till 8am to play civ 5, but since america got Deus Ex 3 days earlier i got to play deus ex at midnight.. yeah cheers steam.

edit: the civ 5 timer also said it'd be released at midnight. Gotta love being stabbed in the back!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
What a complete let down... Why give a release date of 13th september. If it's going to be delayed throughout the day? And so late in the day.. You might aswell of just said release date 14th.

Such a school boy error.

Drama much? Seriously.. Geez.

Warcraft has over a million users.. When they released Cataclysm it was delayed all day and well into the evening. Life went on. Blizzard has a huge staff, too, so even they make "schoolboy errors."

It's still Sept. 13. Don't freak.

Upvote 0
4326f39cc6e2.gif

Upvote 0