• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Streamlining the interface

I think you are confusing the "v" voicecommand options with the "b" voicecommand options.

If a SL uses attack specific objective with b, the f4/f5 options will pop up for the fireteammembers (the option to reject the orders is of course silly, but that is another matter).

I wasn't even aware there was a "b" command menu...

That's not the thing that lets you mark artillery targets and set move orders, right?

This is exactly the kind of obtuseness we're talking about, by the way.

Upvote 0
  • A more robust system of commands and hud indicators beyond "move here" and "shell here". Adding things like "follow me", "suppress here", "attack here", "defend here", or "enemy emplacement here" could go a long way towards helping commanders and squadleaders coordinate attacks on the fly without microphones or text chat.
I just found out tonight, if you bring up your orders widget (not sure of default key) as an SL, you can set the target on enemy and order suppression. I'm not sure what else you can do with it yet.

Upvote 0