• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Server stopped working after todays update?

Zetsumei

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 22, 2005
Amsterdam, Netherlands
With the updates maps get changed in the beta.

So make sure that your command line doesn't try to startup the server from a map that isn't actually on the server.

For instance:
Change TE-Appartments into TE-CommissarsHouse

---------------------------------------

Next to that downloaded files can always get corrupted.

So in your hlds update commandline I recommend adding the following flags

-verify_all - Verify all HLDS files are up to date.
-retry - Automatically retry every 30 seconds if the Steam Network is busy.

Last edited:
Ya my server restarts it self and i get this

The description for Event ID 2 from source RO-PID2708 cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

GetSocketWorldLocationAndRotation : Could not find socket 'Camera_Gunner' in 'Ger_PZIV_Destroyed_Master'

Upvote 0
I did but now im getting
[3069.33] Warning: Failed to spawn at ROFixedMGSpawnPoint_2 using factory ROActorFactoryFixedMG_1
[3069.91] Warning: Failed to spawn at ROFixedMGSpawnPoint_7 using factory ROActorFactoryFixedMG_1
[3069.92] Warning: Failed to spawn at ROFixedMGSpawnPoint_0 using factory ROActorFactoryFixedMG_1

And the server dosent like it

Upvote 0
Sorry if I just double posted this but I thought I had posted elsewhere but I cant find it now :)

Anyhow our server isnt working right since the upadate today. We are getting the message about host having downloadable content that you do not.

I deleted all the configs and redownloaded them with hldsupdate and tried again but we are getting the same error.

Any idea what might need changing?

Also it looks like our server is no longer classed as a ranked server, who do we contact to get ranked?

Upvote 0