• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Increasing player count

Gimpymoo

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Myself and some friends at work have got ourselves a KF server.

Mostly, there is only 6 of us, however for a few hours some evenings, there can be 8 or 9 of us.

Obviously, I need to increase the player count.

The only mutator I can find no longer works on the current KF build so what can I do?

What are the alternatives?

Many Thanks.

He is not asking where to get a server, he is asking how to add more slots onto a server so more of his friends clan play. Stop advertising......

---
On topic:

You can change how many slots your server is by right-clicking on your .exe file and changing the slot. And you can also change it in your web admin panel.

Upvote 0
He is not asking where to get a server, he is asking how to add more slots onto a server so more of his friends clan play. Stop advertising......

---
On topic:

You can change how many slots your server is by right-clicking on your .exe file and changing the slot. And you can also change it in your web admin panel.

fail answer he says he owns a server altho he doesnt mention if thats a rented one or not.
I dont know much hosts providing 6+ slots but I am thats why I answered.

As for ur answer you obviously didnt get he wants 6+ slots permanently. There are a few answers to do that on ur own server manually but if thats for a rented check my previous post.

Upvote 0