• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Most annoying DLC char?

Pyro!

I find Kevo the Chav is amazing, because acting like a chav in chat (obviously to mock the character) is great fun.

I swear down mate I do that myself. Its sick Famz.

Basically those undead mofo's is gonna get themselves smashed on the level, ya get me? They is getting brave fam, they don't know who they messin with. This ain't no gamez, this ain't no killing floorz, they mess wit' me an my crew we is gonna cut them.

Honestly I kinda like Chavs now because I can't hate anyone who is so god damned funny :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Basically those undead mofo's is gonna get themselves smashed on the level, ya get me? They is getting brave fam, they don't know who they messin with. This ain't no gamez, this ain't no killing floorz, they mess wit' me an my crew we is gonna cut them.

Honestly I kinda like Chavs now because I can't hate anyone who is so god damned funny :rolleyes:

It's a shame that when they talk like that, they're actually serious. :IS2: save them.

Upvote 0

u don no wat ur tlkin bout bruv now do 1!

Upvote 0

YouTube - Family Guy-Bad Roaches

Upvote 0
Probably Kerry Fitzpatrick. Every time a player with that skin joins, we seem to always lose or server would crash if it was under suicidal difficulty, so I blame that retarded looking character or noob player who uses the skin. Besides he looks like Chucky except bald, pretty darn ugly. All other character skins look pretty cool, EVEN PYRO :eek:

Upvote 0
How can anyone hate Mike Noble? His backstory is pretty solid and he was at DJ Scully's rave, which automatically makes him a badass. Oh, and he wears a skeleton suit.

Oh his backstory is pretty cool, I just think he's one of the less-appealing characters visually. Then again, I'm not a big fan of skulls and such, think it looks pretty ugly.

Upvote 0