• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

You know what's awsome?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now to sit back and wait for the flamers and people too scared to state their TRUE opinion. *Feet up...Beer up*

Aka "Hello I like to throw my own feces around but I am afraid to clean up the mess myself when someone tries to argue reasonably."

Nekrage said:
They have had ample time to provide updates and im sure plenty of people are getting anxious or down right SICK of waiting

Even if they kept feeding the community overpriced DLC every two weeks it would eventually dry up and we would face the exact same problem as people would still be demanding more and more and more even when it's greatly impractical at that point. After that you would be sick due lack of DLC and eventually a huge ****storm that zomg TWI abandoned their loyal customers. What a shame.

HaTeMe said:
Also, the best way to kill Patty is with katana. You launch him in the air, zed-time kicks in, you chop one limb after another while he is still in air and when the zed-time runs out the limbs fall on the ground and you call it a day.

Two guys with AA12, two guys with katana and two firebugs also makes it lovely ZED-time at the end when two guys are hacking the crap out of his body, two guys are making some barbeque while two are blasting the crap out of it :p

nath2009uk said:
TWI oughta hire Bobby Kotick. He will have some unique ideas to spruce KF up, I guarantee it.

Bobby Kotick should by TWI instead, that way they could fart out Killing Floor 2 in which you must buy a license that grants you certain weapons for 24h from the date of purchase, so if you want to use shotguns you must buy shotgun 'DLC' for 10

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I luv how everyone dislikes my post meanwhile Sammers does a post and gets rated all up! Ha>< maybe? :IS2:

dude, i'm getting to know the feeling. people have been trolling me recently too.....so much so that when i report the abuse to TW, instead of them actually acknowledging the problem, they just decided to disable your list of "last 5 ratings received" from your usercp......i may not be able to check it there, but i can still see the rep icons in posts and tell that i'm still getting trolled :cool:

consider the implimentation of the "like" system to be a FAIL equal to the m14EBR being added to KF :D

Upvote 0
dude, i'm getting to know the feeling. people have been trolling me recently too.....so much so that when i report the abuse to TW, instead of them actually acknowledging the problem, they just decided to disable your list of "last 5 ratings received" from your usercp......i may not be able to check it there, but i can still see the rep icons in posts and tell that i'm still getting trolled :cool:

consider the implimentation of the "like" system to be a FAIL equal to the m14EBR being added to KF :D

Awesome post is awesome.

Upvote 0
Why should rep be decided upon matters of like and dislike? Those are both opinions. I may love someone trolling a troll, but he might not find it so funny. I think rep should be determined on how well you help people out or say insightful/smart things. Rather than just saying things that will give you cheap likes just so your oh so important green/gray/red bar can increase.

Upvote 0

We acknowledged what exactly? That people vote other people down? Or up?

Remember, you're not the only one here. Let the others have their say.

Upvote 0

I am also a victim, That red dot I have in place of that green dot I used to have is way sexy

I just see it as i'm a fleshpound and now i'm raged ;]

Upvote 0
We acknowledged what exactly? That people vote other people down? Or up?

Remember, you're not the only one here. Let the others have their say.

Well I have to side with bswearer, people do abuse the "like / not like" system alot, I even know a few guys who rate other peoples posts down on purpose to decrease their reputation or w/e its called.

Not that I would care about the reputation system, just saying.

Upvote 0
I wanna be the veeeery best!
Like no-one ever waaaas!
To gib zeds is my real test,
to level up is my caaauuuuuse!

I'll commando across the land,
SCARing far and wide
These giblets to undertand
the power thats inside!
Killing Floor gotta gib 'em all
Its you and me
I know its my destiny