• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] big bug ppsh

Filo90

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Map: barracks

Reproducible: no

Sometimes the ppsh doesn't start firing when you press the fire button, you have to re-press the button, this is very annoyng cause you always loose the first shot and they kill you :(:(

I don't know if this could be related to the stuttering I have only on barracks map.....

Last edited:
there 3 bugs with the PPSH
1 u fire it only fires 3 rounds then ppsh stops then u have to release and fire again
2 you press fire and nothing happens release and fire again
3 u stand 1 m away from a germans back aim middle of his back 30 rounds later he turns and kill u , and he never dies

1 almost always happens
2 happens 2 out of 8 times
3 can be lag but has happen over 10 times

Upvote 0
Map: barracks

Reproducible: no

Sometimes the ppsh doesn't start firing when you press the fire button, you have to re-press the button, this is very annoyng cause you always loose the first shot and they kill you :(:(

I don't know if this could be related to the stuttering I have only on barracks map.....

Exactly the above happened to me yesterday on barracks, did not notice it with any other weapon or any other map.

Last edited:
Upvote 0