• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

WWI TV Drama: My Boy Jack (April 20, PBS (U.S.), 9:00 P.M.)

Gamburd

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 14, 2007
Detroit, MI
On TV this weekend, April 20, 2008, at 9:00 P.M. (E.S.T.) on Public Broadcasting System (United States), the TV drama My Boy Jack, starring Daniel Radcliffe (check local listings):

MY BOY JACK
A single film for ITV1 starring David Haig, Daniel Radcliffe and Kim Cattrall

Daniel Radcliffe, in his first TV drama role since finding fame in the Harry Potter series of films, plays John

Well, I find Daniel Radcliffe to be a person (in the words of yahtzee) with his head so far stuck up his arse he's choking on his head. He's a poor actor, and I can only assume he was chosen for the Harry Potter role because of his resemblence to the character described in the book.

He'll probably hold the whole thing back. Shoot him and move on.

Regards,
Jono

Upvote 0
1RadcliffeEquus_468x331.jpg

Upvote 0
Already seen it. Potter's not in it much, more about how the Kipplings dealt with the loss of their son. Was pretty good, and Kippling represents well the changing opinions of the war in Britain as it progressed. Don't expect it to be an incite into the men at the front though, he's only there a few minutes before he kicks the bucket, and then the rest of the movie is set back in Blighty.

Upvote 0