• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

2 Major Problems

y2jrock60

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 4, 2011
USA
Stats are still ****ed after patch! I've had 500 kills the past two days and not a single one recorded. Also, the map voting system is ****ed. Votes disappear and you can't scroll down the list to vote for some maps.

These are basic mechanics that should have been addressed along time ago. Tripwire had 2 weeks to fix this during beta. I've been a huge RO fan and loved the beta. But I definitely expected the game to be more polished. The game still feels like a beta. I'm loosing respect for Tripwire the more I play. I've had a number of good rounds the past few days and would like my stats recorded.

Stats are still ****ed after patch! I've had 500 kills the past two days and not a single one recorded. Also, the map voting system is ****ed. Votes disappear and you can't scroll down the list to vote for some maps.

These are basic mechanics that should have been addressed along time ago. Tripwire had 2 weeks to fix this during beta. I've been a huge RO fan and loved the beta. But I definitely expected the game to be more polished. The game still feels like a beta. I'm loosing respect for Tripwire the more I play. I've had a number of good rounds the past few days and would like my stats recorded.
If it makes you feel better, the stats seem borked up for most people. They definitely need to do a complete stat wipe after they get it working properly.

Upvote 0
you should post this in bugs section work better just saying
Your probably right. I'm just really pissed off right now. RO2 is an awesome game. I know it will get fixed eventually, but I've been craving the stat system since playing beta. I was really looking forward to the stat system, plus I'm getting tired of playing Spartanovka 5 times in a row because the vote system is glitched.

Again, still a sweet game. Just ticked off and though I'd vent on here.

Upvote 0
Another prove why stat tracking and leveling is the bane of modern gaming... people don't play the game anymore, they grind it for some stats.

I remember back in mod days, when somebody moddeed the UT stat tracker to track RO stats, the gameplay suddenly changed, as everybody wanted to improve their stats rather than enjoying the game. But then, back then it was bundled with a leaderboard which made it kind of worse.

So I say enjoy the days the stat system isn't fully functional, as it will dominate the way the game is played. Like people not joining a side that is more likely to lose on a map, not going for caps as that would skewer their precious K/D ratio etc.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
While I do agree with the op I don't think the issue is as black and white as it might seem. TWI is still quite a small company with not too many coders. As I understand Ramm alone coded a huge part of the game.

The last 2 weeks of beta should have been used to polish things. But I believe TWI was overwhelmed by other, much more severe problems which were hiding until the final beta phase started. The server browser bugs/crashes and a huge bunch of more or less unexpected performance issues make the stats and map voting sound pretty insignificant. :p

So lets all cool down and wait few weeks until issues will get resolved. We all know they will :)

Upvote 0