• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] This glitch has been here since beta

CpT_x_Killsteal

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 23, 2011
I fainally got my downloads uncapped so I could download RO2. I join a server and it loads and everything. except when I get in I end up viewing with ahlf my screen under the map and the other half viewing something random outside the map. I cannot se the console AT ALL. Not to reconnect or quit the game or server or anything. Tried waiting half an hour once but nothing changed. The game hadn't stopped responding (apparently).

One thing I've noticed is that ROgame is apparently a process rather than an application. I don't know if this is normal or not, someone please tell me.

Heard something about having to delete ini files and someone directed me to them. They didn't exist apparently.

This has been happening since beta. The only way to beat it during beta was to keep ending the process and joining the server a billion times over until it finally freaking worked. Then doing so again after it crashed.

I fainally got my downloads uncapped so I could download RO2. I join a server and it loads and everything. except when I get in I end up viewing with ahlf my screen under the map and the other half viewing something random outside the map. I cannot se the console AT ALL. Not to reconnect or quit the game or server or anything. Tried waiting half an hour once but nothing changed. The game hadn't stopped responding (apparently).

One thing I've noticed is that ROgame is apparently a process rather than an application. I don't know if this is normal or not, someone please tell me.

Heard something about having to delete ini files and someone directed me to them. They didn't exist apparently.

This has been happening since beta. The only way to beat it during beta was to keep ending the process and joining the server a billion times over until it finally freaking worked. Then doing so again after it crashed.

Try this, I had a similair problem where it would appear to not be connected to the server and console commands would not work, don't know if it will work for you but it's worth a shot:

[url]https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1452-HCVB-6984[/URL]

Upvote 0