• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Achievement and rank bug ! Help me please !

Robbie004

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 19, 2011
Hello guys,

Today I play Red Orchestra 2 and I knifed someone with a bayonet and I got like 11 achievements named:

Kills Bronze
Kills Silver
Kills Gold
Kills Platinum
Unhatched Bronze
Firing the Gats Bronze
Firing the Gats Silver
Firing the Gats Gold
Fix Bayonets Bronze
Fix Bayonets Silver
Fix Bayonets Gold

I was thinking: ''What is this ?''
And I am scared to get banned from Steam ! :mad:

Question 1: Can I get banned ?

Later, I played Red Orchestra 2 again in another server.
The match was going good but on the end of the match, I got also some achievements but the achievements what I didnt deserve, here are the names:

Firefight Rookie
Experienced Territory
Experienced Countdown
Territory Veteran

I am really scared to get banned now ! :(

Then I was looking on my stats in the game and it sayed Level 70 with crazy amount of kills and deaths etc. I have a screenshot from it and I will add it to this thread.

Can anyone help me ?
Can I get banned ?
What can I do ?

Friendly greets,

Rob

Photo from my stats, I sencored my Steam name because I dont want people are gonna to add me:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/593/2011091900009.jpg/

Every topic is crawling with the achievement/stat bugs. The developers know it, so I think they're working on it. I think steam know it too, so don't be afraid!
I don't get the ones I deserve, but I got what I don't deserve. I'm level 17 for only spectating some matches. But I played through the game on 3 difficulties, on soldier twice (so 4 times) but I don't have ANY soviet achievement. Or the training achievements. But I did every mission.

Upvote 0
Wow

Wow

You are killer - 70lvl and +3k kills! you won't get banned from steam for achievment hack-crack or something like it while it glitches like Ro2-:IS2:

I'm pretty pissed off with honor being removed everyday from my guns. Its quite impossible to get the gun i like and there the games gets annoying. Well) No biggie

Upvote 0