• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Whats your favorite sidearm?

Whats your favorite sidearm?

• Nagant M1895

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Walther P38

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • Tokarev TT33

Votes: 42 37.2%
  • Mauser C96

Votes: 30 26.5%

• Total voters

theta123

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
I am a nostalgic person. I love my trusty mosin nagant and my faithfull K98. I enjoy trowing a DP and MG34 out of a window. I love clearing rooms with the Nastascha, my PPSH and sometims it is enjoyable to trow in a Gewehr 41 and SVT 40.

Sniping with a PTRD? Thats a paddlin! And awesome

But nothing has giving me more joy, then playing with sidearms in this game

Grabbing a Nagant revolver like clint eastwood, taking a Tokarev TT33 like a commisar, Loading that epic stripper clip on a C96 mauser and Firing a DERP round of a epic 9x19mm out of a walther

So what is your favorite sidearm?

For me it is the nagant revolver, closely followed by the C96 mauser, with the tokarev on third and Walther on 4th

Why the nagant? because i also own one. It is such a fun pistol to shoot and use. And the GLORIOUS RELOADING! It is WAY to fast in RO2!

GLORIOUS TT33. I've found I have the best luck with this thing. Not to mention it fires 7.62x26 rounds. Fires flat and accurate. Followed closely by the C96. Then the P38. Then the Nagant Revolver. Not saying the Revolver is a bad gun. I still like using it. I just like ALL the sidearms in this game, but that one is my least favourite.

Upvote 0